The company was founded on January 25, 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports by Bill Bowerman and Philip Knight,and officially became Nike, Inc. on May 30, 1978. The company takes its name from Nike (Greek Νίκη pronounced [nǐːkɛː]), the Greek goddess of victory. Nike markets its products under its own brand as well as Nike Golf, Nike Pro, Nike+, Air Jordan, Nike Skateboarding and subsidiaries including Cole Haan, Hurley International, Umbro and Converse. Nike also owned Bauer Hockey (later renamed Nike Bauer) between 1995 and 2008.
To order Nike products, please call 404 688 8859 or ask for Antonio, or send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an authorized Nike retailer, however we cannot sell product through an online shopping cart. Please contact the store for more information.
- Walters Clothing ( @waltersclothing ) Shoes Of The Week Hosted By Kumtie ( therealkumtie ) Ep26No available
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 EM BLITZ BLUE/BLITZ BLUE-POISON GREEN-BEACH No available
- Walters Clothing ( @waltersclothing ) Shoes Of The Week Hosted By Kumtie ( @therealkumtie ) Ep25No available
- Nike Air Motion NswNo available
- Nike Air Motion NSWNo available
- Nike Air Max 95 EMNo available
- Nike Air Max 360 Diamond GriffNo available
- Nike Air Zoom Turf Jet ’97No available
- Walters Clothing ( @waltersclothing ) Shoes Of The Week Hosted By Kumtie ( @therealkumtie ) Ep24No available
- Nike Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium QSNo available