Puma Roma AMOR Sport | White/Red
The Roma is one of PUMA’s archive legends. Originally created as a track shoe in 1968, it hurdled through the decades to secure its place as current streetwear icon. Today, the Roma steps into the fashion world as the Roma Amor. Its signature sleek upper appears with a stacked sole and perforated details in the Roma Amor Perf. More room to breathe. More style to love.
Future and retro collide in our Futro designs. We’ve stripped down shoes from our archives and rebuilt them to create future icons – grounded in history, and evolved for a new world.
- Suede upper with perforated details
- Full lace closure for snug fit
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Contrast heel cap with PUMA Cat Logo
- Thick platform sole with spiked gum rubber outsole
- EVA midsole forcushioning and comfort
- PUMA Formstrip overlay atlateral side
- PUMA branded tongue pull tab